Innovative software solutions from IDS empower Dealerships with information to effectively manage and grow their business. Our software helps our Dealerships clients to position themselves for growth, financing, acquisition, or IPO. Our customers are among the largest RV and Marine dealerships with Constellation as their trusted technology partner.
IDS' commitment to dealership software is second to none, with an exceptional engineering group dedicated to innovative software development and support, and constant enhancements to our solutions. Backed by Constellation Software, we are committed to RV and Marine dealerships and the technology that powers them.
We are seeking fresh graduates or junior software developers with excellent fundamental software development and programming skills. Ideal candidates should have some DevOps experience or at least have an affinity to go beyond normal development and learn DevOps skills. Individuals will be required to learn and adopt DevOps tools and practices to commence the work and achieve DevOps targets and maybe shifted to application development later.
The hired individuals will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Nice to Have:
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Fresh or up to 2 years' experience of development experience.
- Experience working closely with development, design and business teams to understand business requirements and communicate problem impact.
- Strong object-oriented design and programming experience in C#.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 2+ years of MS Server (including IIS), Linux Server O/S admin, Networking infrastructure admin and VMWare/Azure admin experience.
- knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows PKI, and ADFS.
- Experience creating and maintaining scripts using shells scripts, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Experience using Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, etc.
- Good working knowledge SQL admin.
- Experience influencing software engineers' best practices within your team.
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems.
- Knowledge of Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of refactoring code using code analysis, profiling and refactoring tools such as ReSharper, or any other tool.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment