Advanced Utility Systems was established in 1997 to provide Customer Information and Billing solutions exclusively to municipal, investor owned and cooperative utilities. Wholly owned by N. Harris Computer Corporation (Harris), Advanced is recognized as its own entity within the organization. Harris in turn is governed by Constellation Software Inc. a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CSU). The Position:
We are seeking to hire 2 SQA Analysts [1 Senior and 1 Intermediate], with significant experience and expertise in Automation Testing, along with Manual Testing to work closely with AUS R&D team of testers, developers and product managers to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of multiple releases.
The successful hires will be located and work out of the Contour Software Islamabad/Lahore/Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Required Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Working experience:
- Senior having 6+ Years of Experience in SQA,
- Intermediate having 2-4 Years of Experience in SQA.
- Strong experience in working with Automation tools;
- Ranorex and/or Selenium (Functional Automation Development),
- SoapUI (SOAP & RESTful APIs),
- NeoLoad (Application Performance),
- NetSparker (Web Application Security).
- Senior applicant must have a decent knowledge/experience in building and maintaining Test Automation Framework.
- Experience with testing and deploying RESTful web APIs and web services.
- Knowledge of JIRA tools, SVN (Subversion).
- C#, PowerShell programming and/or scripting experience is an asset.
- Experience with Cloud Environment deployment/Testing is an asset.
- Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins and Team City is an asset.
- Experience with CIS/utility billing or local government ERP software applications an asset.
- Must have strong orientation and experience with QA and development processes.
Applicants must also possess;
- Decent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, agile environment.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively in a distributed team environment.
Contour Software provides exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment