Freestyle Solutions provides essential order, inventory and customer management solutions that integrate easily with eCommerce platforms to drive efficiency, productivity, insight and growth for multichannel retailers. Freestyle Software's proven solutions help small- to medium-sized companies grow faster by automating critical back-office functions to support an expanded eCommerce presence, including: multichannel order management; inventory visibility and control across multiple channels; drop ship management; rapid, reliable order fulfillment; customer management; and integration with Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, eBay and others.
We are looking for a IT/ Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Setup and configuration of new websites in IIS / WebsitePanel.
- Procurement, installation, and maintenance of SSL certificates as they expire.
- Monitor and install required Windows and Security updates across multiple servers.
- Work with technical support team to troubleshoot website loading / performance issues.
- Setup and configure remote desktop services with remote apps on new Windows Server machines.
- Administer and troubleshoot issues with MS-SQL server, including log files and database mirroring configurations.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer's networks and in-house servers.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Keep an eye out for needed update.s
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Resolve problems reported by end user.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and monitor several tasks at once.
- Drive and initiative to tackle issues before they escalate.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server environments and configuration.
- Knowledge of IIS configuration/administration a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud services (EC2, EBS, VPC) a plus.
- Knowledge of MS-SQL server, including T-SQL and database mirroring a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Remote Apps configuration a plus.
- PCI Certification / Requirements experience a plus
- Hands on experience in networking, routing, switching.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPNs remote implementation, troubleshooting and problem resolution is desired.
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
- Knowledgeable in virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMware, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Hosting).
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking.
- Microsoft training preferred.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment