Harris Coordinated Care Solutions, a division of Constellation Software Inc, is a Health and Human Services software company that provides innovative solutions to connect, collaborate and coordinate care, bill, report and manage services across and among Health and Human Services agencies, including Public Health, Behavioral & Mental Health, Early Intervention, Foster Care, IDD, Education, Justice & Correctional, Community Providers, and the patients and consumers which they serve.
We are seeking an outstanding, creative individual eager to join our team of talented QA professionals. This role requires a forward-looking person who embraces change while maintaining a pragmatic approach to software testing and timelines with a customer first perspective. This person thrives in an agile team environment and collaborates effectively with all team members. This role primarily requires having solid experience and expertise in Manual testing, along with some exposure to Automation.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D department/team.
- 4+ years of quality assurance testing experience.
- Implement the AGILE process into daily job and/or tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills; the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting.
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) plus 4+ years of Quality Assurance Testing experience OR High School Diploma / GED (or higher) plus 5+ years of quality assurance testing experience.
- 1+ years of experience with Scripting and automation (such as Selenium/Java, Test Complete etc).
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and higher.
- Ability to write test plans, test cases, and execute tests within a distributed environment.
- Manage defects and help drive defect resolution.
- Thoroughly test defined Acceptance Criteria.
- Establish and maintain test cases and test data.
- Create and maintain test cases in Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Actively participate in Internal Daily Scrum, Grooming and/or Planning meetings.
- Work with business users, business analysts, and developers to create and analyze various required project documents.
- Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results in Team Foundation Server (TFS) to ensure releases are free from defects.
- Communicate and interact with appropriate Team(s) on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and / or functionality.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment