Harris Coordinated Care Solutions is a Health and Human Services software company that provides innovative solutions to connect, collaborate and coordinate care, bill, report, and manage services across and amongst Health and Human Services agencies including Public Health, Behavioral & Mental Health, Early Intervention, Foster Care, IDD, Education, Justice & Correctional, Community Providers, and the Patients & Consumers which they serve.
Harris Coordinated Care Solutions is part of the HealthCare Group of Harris Computer and Harris Computer is a Division of Constellation Software Inc.
We are looking for two Senior Software Developers, who will be responsible to:
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Utilize web technologies to develop and build out the customer facing web applications
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Work within a small team of individuals to create technical solutions for Dynamics CRM
- Analyze business and technical requirements for CRM to understand what can be done or what needs to be changed
- Create solutions, specifically such as plugins, workflows, entities, forms, views, etc.
- Work between various teams within the Development and IT departments
- All other responsibilities as assigned
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Islamabad/ Lahore/Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of experience of developing web applications.
- 8+ years of experience of React, Redux, Typescript, Knockout, Bootstrap, JQuery, CSS, and HTML5
- 8+ year of experience of ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC (3.0, 4.0 and 5.0), ASP.NET Web API, WCF, WPF
- Prior experience of customizing MS Dynamics CRM 2013/2015
- 8+ years of experience of SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014 with ADO.NET and/or Entity Framework
- Thorough understanding of Enterprise level Architecture Design principles, patterns and standards
- Knowledge and experience of working in agile development methodologies including SCRUM
- Version Control and ALM/Project/Work Management solutions
- Software testing (Functional, Performance, and Unit Testing)
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Able to follow detailed written instructions.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
- Windows Azure as part of PaaS or IaaS implementation(s)
- Dynamics CRM integrations
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices, Procedural and RESTful service design, versioning, and management
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment