TOPAZ was founded in 1979 and is part of the CSI family of companies. We provide compliance (IACUC, IRB, IBC management) software and animal facility management software to universities, pharmaceutical and biotec companies, hospitals and government agencies to assist with protocol management, animal facility operations, AAALAC compliance, animal health records, animal ordering, census and per diems and PI billing. With almost 40 years in the industry, TOPAZ is the established leader in delivering software-based solutions for complex regulatory environments.
We are seeking 2 outstanding, creative individual eager to join our team of talented Software Developers. This role requires a forward-looking person who embraces change while maintaining a pragmatic approach to software development life cycle requirements and timelines with a customer first perspective. The person thrives in an agile team environment and collaborates effectively with all team members. The developers will contribute to achieving the teams goals in a timely manner while also ensuring that the quality and robustness of the code meets the highest standards.
The chosen individuals will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience on .NET and C#.
- Understanding of the HTTP Protocol.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Web Services.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) (SQL Server and/or Oracle).
- Experience with MongoDB (noSQL).
- Experience with full-text indexing like Lucene or Lucene.Net.
- Familiar with Git and GitHub.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with TDD.
- Familiar with pair programming and code reviews.
- Have used Domain Driven Design (DDD) in different projects.
- Experience with Enterprise-level architecture.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong team player.
- Very familiar with agile development (Scrum).
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Working knowledge of package managers (Bower, NPM, Nuget).
- Ability to work remotely and yet still stay on task.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Understanding of AngularJS 1.6.
- Experience with certificates and SSL (IIS).
- Protractor, Karma, Jasmin, NUnit.
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Understanding of SOLID principles.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (TeamCity).
- Experience with Continuous Deployment.
- Token based authentication (LDAP, CAS, Shibboleth, JWT).
- Role based authorization.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment