Aquila Software Group (www.aquilasw.com) acquires, manages, and builds software companies in a variety of vertical markets, enabling them to be clear leaders in their industries. Our companies provide mission-critical enterprise solutions for vertical industries across the entire industry value chain.
Aquila is a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (www.csisoftware.com), listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Constellation Software is a conglomerate of vertical market software companies and has completed over 400 acquisitions since inception in 1995.
The division is looking for a skilled staff accountant to work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team.
Staff Accountant's job duties include working closely with the Aquila Team to deliver accurate and timely financial results. High energy, motivation, initiative and drive are a must. Our ideal candidate holds an accounting degree and has excellent communication skills.
- Ensure Nirvana and BPC reconciles on a monthly basis.
- Upload data transactions into Nirvana on a monthly basis and several times per day during month end close.
- Update FX currencies in Nirvana.
- Perform manual intercompany reconciliations between Aquila Entities.
- Ensure the chart of accounts are updated and provided to BUs on a monthly basis.
- Ensure SharePoint is updated weekly with new contracts entered into the contract management system.
- Apply cash receipts to customer accounts.
- Maintenance/Flowthrough billings.
- Rollforward quarter end deliverables.
- Ensure monthly deliverable support ties to BPC on a monthly basis.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Proven accounting experience.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Independent with the ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines
- Efficient and goal oriented.
- Positive attitude.
- Hands-on experience with excel spreadsheets and proprietary software.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office (especially excel).
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- BS degree in Accounting.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment