System Innovators is a division of N. Harris Computer Systems, a Canadian company which is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. For over 30 years System Innovators has been the industry leader in cashiering and revenue collection systems for the public sector and utilities. Our user-friendly software solutions are field-tested and time proven used by 200 plus clients throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean. Using the latest Microsoft platforms and .NET technologies, all software development and support for iNovah is based out of the System Innovators office in Jacksonville, Florida.
We are looking for a Senior Software Integration Engineer - Team Lead, who will be responsible for:
The selected individual will work out of the Contour Software Islamabad/Lahore/Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based PS department. Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Work as key member of Professional Services team to analyze and program changes for custom integration project deliverables.
- General understanding of Single Level of Abstraction Programming (SLAP) and SOLID programming principles.
- Maintain development deadlines and provide accurate estimates
- Analyze and troubleshoot product stability issues reported by clients
- Utilize programming skills to ensure delivered code meets high standards of quality and reusability
- Follow functional/technical specifications and work with Application Consultants to ensure delivered code meets specifications
- Work closely with Quality Assurance group to support release process for changes
- Communicate with both internal and external clients to ensure changes that meet requirements
- Actively participate in code review and knowledge sharing sessions
- Assist Research and Development/Sales/Professional Services/Support staff as required with investigations of technical issues
- Leading the development team.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have 8 to 15 years developing commercial enterprise applications in C# .NET
- Must have 8 to 15 years experience of working in team lead position.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Must be able to independently design and code add-on features
- Must have experience interfacing REST and SOAP APIs
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and use of MS Office
- Prefer experience using Microsofts Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Prefer experience using Microsofts Visual Studio development suite
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment