TripSpark is an operating division of Trapeze Group, a leading transit software provider that has been in operation since 1990. TripSpark Technologies is a people transportation technology company focused on helping mid-sized public transit agencies and private operators achieve their operational goals. We provide integrated software and hardware solutions for: Fixed Route, Paratransit, Non-Emergency Medial Transportation (NEMT), Ridesharing, K-12 School Transportation.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer - Team Lead, who will work on a variety of development tasks in a growing organization and focus on our applications for school transportation. Primary responsibilities include:
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Create new features and maintain existing implementations based on business requirement and technical specifications
- Apply principles and methodologies of scrum agile development practices
- Document and test to ensure the quality of the completed work requirement
- Perform code review for other team members who work on the same product
- Maintain regular communication with other team members and stake holders to ensure the quality and timely product deliveries
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8 to 10 years of hands on experience of C#/C++ in Windows environment.
- Good knowledge and understanding of principles of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Strong SQL and relational database skills (MS SQL)
- Ability to monitor and maintain process reliability
- Ability to produce quality work in a timely manner
- Keen to learn and keep up with new technology
Nice to Have:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience of developing reports using Crystal Reports.
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks like React, Bootstrap
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment