MorCare, based in Chicago, was formed in January 2016 as part of a reorganization of Morrisey Associates, Inc. (now Morrisey, A HealthStream Company). The company has provided care, quality, risk and performance management solutions to the healthcare industry since 2004. As of September 2017, MorCare was acquired by Harris Healthcare Group and continues to operate as an independent business unit. MorCares population health management, performance outcomes management and consulting solutions help healthcare organizations manage the transition to value-based care while improving patient outcomes, satisfaction and safety.
We are looking for 2 Software Developers, for developing, maintaining, and supporting our Enterprise Software Solution product suite. This will range from installed Windows-based applications to browser-based applications for Care Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Infection Prevention, and Decision Support, including customizable dashboards and data analytics.
The successful candidates possess a passion for creating and supporting innovative solutions. The role involves understanding complex requirements, implementing features on a web-based platform, performing unit testing, writing maintainable code, and providing documentation of their work. He/she has experience working with sophisticated, business-critical systems, modern web technologies, the Microsoft platform (specifically strong skills in VB.net), and database management systems (especially Oracle). This individual is driven, curious, creative, and exercise excellent judgement to plan and accomplish goals, while performing a variety of tasks in a fast-paced, challenging work environment:
- Interpret business requirements and envisage creative solutions.
- Code to a set of specifications within a defined period of time.
- Develop new/existing product features and incorporate new browser technologies.
- Participate in the testing and quality control processes for the product.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving.
- Keep records and systems updated with accurate status and progress information.
- Occasionally provide internal support to other departments
- Occasionally provide assistance to the Sales team
The chosen individuals will work out of the Contour Software Islamabad/Lahore/Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong development skills and experience with ASP.NET.
- Knowledge in cross-platform web browser technologies, particularly Chrome, is a plus.
- Experience with Health Care Management systems is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in large, enterprise level software applications.
- Attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment