Campana Systems is an international leader in information solutions for the auto club industry. Since 1988, we have been enabling our clients to achieve their ongoing business objectives using our in-depth industry knowledge and trusted technology solutions.
In 2014, Campana was acquired by Constellation Software Inc.'s Perseus Operating Group. As part of the Constellation family, we continue to provide the specialization and individual attention customers expect while benefiting from the support and best practices of an international provider of enterprise software.
Campana Systems applies its in-depth knowledge and experience to maintain leadership in providing an evolving suite of integrated software and service solutions for AAA/CAA auto clubs. Campana offers Member Relationship Management tools that interface seamlessly with AXIS Membership, Travel, Point-of-Sale, and Emergency Road Service.
Our mission is to enable our auto club clients to achieve their strategic goals by providing leadership through effective innovative solutions and services.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer, who will work out of one of Contour's Software Islamabad/Lahore/Karachi resource center offices, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Nice to have skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years experience in Full stack (front-end and back-end) development.
- 5+ years experience in Python or similar environments.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web services.
- Experience in SQL databases.
- Experience using source control repository and change/bug tracking systems such as JIRA.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience in Travel Agency, Accounting or Financial systems.
- Salesforce Development Experience.
- Container Development (Docker etc).
- Robot or similar test automation framework.
- Secure software development.
- Bootstrap or other responsive toolkit.
- Experience developing scalable enterprise applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to remain organized but flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time-management skills, with the ability to handle stress prioritize tasks and work under shifting deadlines.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment