Contour requires an energetic and technically sound IT & Network Administration resource, to join our CHS NewStar divisions IT department, to manage servers and perform technical services work for internal requirements as well as for customer needs.
The hired resource will work in collaboration and under guidance from the senior IT Administrator located in our Toronto office. Thus the position requires strong communication skills and the ability to work a later shift, in order to have appropriate overlap with the Eastern time work day.
Since some of the work will be performed on client systems, a rigorous level of conscientiousness and attention to detail is necessary for success in this role.
- 2-7 years experience as a system administrator in a Windows networking environment
- Microsoft Certification, MCSE or MCITP
- Experience in Microsoft Licensing (SPLA)
- Familiarity with the remote desktop protocol (RDP). RemoteApp familiarity is not a necessity but would be a plus
- Familiarity with IIS 6, 7 and 7.5
- Microsoft SQL Server database administration skills (2005, 2008, 2012)
- Familiarity with disaster recovery planning and testing
- Familiarity with virtual environments (VMWare)
- Experience managing SonicWall Firewall
- Experience working with GoGrid
- Experience working with Progress
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment