TripSpark Technologies is a community transportation technology company focused on helping midsized transit agencies and private operators transform their operation - increasing community engagement and driving revenue. TripSpark makes this possible by linking the latest technologies with a dedicated focus to help you grow your operation and meet evolving community transit needs.
We're a distributed development company and with a growing offshore team and are looking for SQA Analyst to join our team and to ensure delivering products and user experiences that exceed expectations. As a TripSpark Software QA Analyst, the resource will be responsible for the quality of several TripSpark's applications, spanning multiple technological platforms and verticals. From web applications to mobile apps and even encompassing reporting packages. Working within our Agile development process, you will drive the design of the testing architecture, provide best practices and recommended technical direction for quality assurance. The resource will influence internal teams to adopt and execute quality methods that will take our user experiences to the next level. He'll play a key role at TripSpark in looking for new and better ways to solve our customer's evolving problems.
TripSpark values insight driven innovation, collaboration, and feedback. This is a place where you can see your ideas come to life in the real world.
Although we're an established company, in a lot of ways we still act like a startup. Our organization is transforming into a more change ready company to allow us to act quickly on emerging business opportunities.
- Confident, inquisitive, creative, and a proven collaborator.
- Self-aware and constantly working to understand and overcome blind spots.
- An active listener yet who speaks candidly and challenge assumptions with honesty, an even-temperedness, and grace that encourages others to seek him out for collaboration.
- Flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Can move swiftly from a high-level strategy discussion to tactical implementation details, with equal passion and persuasion.
- Seeks clarity for ideas to serve as a catalyst for collaboration. Most importantly, provides back to words with action.
- Work with the team to take ownership of QA related activities and tasks; drive testing strategy, architecture, and best practices
- Develop, maintain and execute automated and manual test scripts
- Establish quality metrics; monitor metrics and drive iterative improvements
- Report, track and verify defects in JIRA
- Test new features and accept user stories in JIRA
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Exceptional understanding of QA methodologies, best practices and terminology
- Able to plan and lead end-to-end testing efforts of high complexity features
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Previous relevant work experience
- Experience working with Windows, Visual Studio, C# and Selenium
- Successful experience with continuous integration processes and tools
- Experience with API level testing
- Experience using Android and Linux
- Experience using the Azure environment
- Experience working in Scrum and Agile environment
- Knowledge of any content management system
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment