Harris Healthcare, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides award-winning healthcare software and services that improve the safety, quality, and efficiency of patient care. Harris Healthcare is comprised of multiple healthcare-focused business units that often come together as one, but also operate individually. Our goal is to deliver a broad spectrum of the best HIT software and services and make them interoperable without the hassle inherent in multi-vendor solutions.
Harris Healthcare's core solutions include enterprise clinical and financial solutions such as EHR, ERP, RCM, patient-self-service and acuity-based staffing. Through our larger Harris Healthcare family, we also offer ancillary and auxiliary healthcare solutions suited for specialty areas and use cases.
We are seeking to hire a Team of 3 SQA Analysts [1 Senior (with 6+ Years of Experience), and 2 Intermediate/Junior (2-4 Years of Experience)] with strong experience and expertise in Manual Testing. Experience with Automation Testing is a plus. The team will be responsible for testing software to ensure that developed products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards. It will develop and apply customized test procedures for the organization's products, and will communicate with product developers and technical support specialists on product issues.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software LHR/KHI/ISB office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D Department.
Nice to have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or HealthCare related discipline.
- 3 to 7+ years of professional and progressive testing experience with the relevant HealthCare Information Systems (desired).
- Hands-on testing experience with Desktop and Web-based applications.
- Hands-on knowledge/experience of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, APIs etc.
- Well versed in writing/executing SQL queries.
- Solid experience and proficiency in manual testing, approaches/techniques, and concepts.
- Strong test documentation/cases, test management, execution and reporting skills.
- Experience with testing tools for task tracking and documentation, such as JIRA and Confluence will be ideal.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, test case management software and automated testing tools.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong aptitude towards business process and logic, as well as an out-of-the-box attitude.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, in collaboration with colleagues and supervisors in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, and a responsive team player.
- Experience/ability in Automation is a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Plan, schedule, and implement testing projects.
- Design and develop quality testing procedures; update and modify existing tests as necessary.
- Identify process improvements.
- Define test objectives and write test cases.
- Perform standard functional, application, regression and performance tests.
- Identify testing environment needed for projects.
- Review product documentation for completeness and correctness.
- Participate in metrics collection.
- Assist product developers and technical product support specialists in the solution of standard installation problems.
- Communicates and coordinates testing activities with the Business Analyst as well as the product developers.
- Assist with load testing or release readiness testing in addition to performance & automated testing.
- Participates in team projects that support corporate and/or departmental goals and objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management time to time.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment