The Perseus Operating Group, a division of Constellation Software Inc., a publicly-traded company that acquires, manages and grows business software companies all over the world, is seeking an energetic, independent and detail oriented Senior Accountant to join our Contour office.
The division is looking for Microsoft Dynamics GP Administrator to work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team. The GP Administrator will be responsible for directing support functions and configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP. This role serves as a key liaison, trainer and business process expert for ERP systems, supporting all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and internal user requests. This role will also oversee all implementations, configurations, and integrations related to Dynamics GP.
This candidate will work closely with the CFOs and IT to support and streamline their Great Plains system. In addition, this position will evaluate and make recommendations for current environment configurations including technology platforms to support current and future ERP business processes.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- 4+ years of Microsoft Dynamics GP experience in setting up new entities in the financial management module, test environments, module configuration, data importing.
- Experience in integrating GP with other 3rd party products is a definite asset (i.e. Salesforce, Autotask etc.) and in providing basic GP support (setting up new users, access rights, intercompany relationships).
- Experience in dealing with multi-currency configurations.
- Experience in crystal reports is a plus.
- Sufficient Database/SQL experience, for data corrections, basic queries, and report development guidance to users.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Experience using a Ticketing System to document problem/resolution issues as reported by Employees.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to balance tasks, tickets and projects with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast pace environment while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to take direction and escalate when necessary.
- Knowledge f Report Writer & Management Reporter is a plus.
- Should be able to meet and work in tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Able to provide end user training and support.
- Can work independently with less supervision.
- Strategic and forward thinking.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Support Great Plains end-users with their day-to-day activities; includes General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Sales Order Entry, and Inventory Control.
- Lead support for the day to day operation of the Dynamics GP environment.
- Troubleshoot application issues and work with Senior administrator to resolve if needed.
- Maintain the Great Plains application and environment: Customization and Integration tools, Modified Forms and Reports, Extender and Smart List Builder, SQL Server, Citrix Servers, integrations, etc.
- Provide training to end-users on the use of Great Plains.
- Responsible for managing daily incidents and service requests in queue, responding to users and resolving in timely manner.
- Administer user accounts and security roles for Great Plains.
- Must be enthusiastic about learning new functionalities within GP.
- Assist with development and testing of customizations.
- Integration between 3rd party systems and Dynamics GP.
- Create support documentation for KB articles.
- Must be committed to providing fault tolerant and highly available systems/services.
- Committed to the delivery of a high quality of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure continuity and efficiency by troubleshooting errors, evaluating data, and helping to maintain data integrity, including testing and analyzing data anomalies.
- Ability and willingness to document work, processes, procedures, work instructions and follow change management protocol.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment