|The Division: |
FAST provides Home Builder software solutions to builders and home buyers across North America. The FAST Builder Management System automatically monitors every aspect of your home building operation, allowing builders and developers to make critical decisions quickly and proactively.
The division requires 2 mid to senior level developers to be part of this development team responsible for maintaining and continuing new development. The hired professional will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of a local team, as well as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Skills & Experience:
Nice to have:
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3-8 years of experience developing and maintaining web applications.
- Strong expertise with C#.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.Net MVC.
- Strong expertise with SSRS Reporting.
- Strong expertise of creating and consuming SOAP and REST based Web Services.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Proficiency with HTML/HTML5 and CSS.
- Expertise with writing SQL statements and stored procedures (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience working with Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Capable of communicating with the rest of the team in Vancouver BC, St. Paul MN, Barrie ON, and Redmond WA.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with Azure Cloud computing
- Knowledge of SAAS
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment