Amazing Charts, a division of Constellation Software Inc., was founded in 2001 by a practicing family physician familiar with the challenges clinicians encounter on a daily basis. Since then, Amazing Charts consistently ranks as a top EHR for ease of use and remains an affordable option for medical practices. In 2017, Constellation's Harris Healthcare acquired Amazing Charts to be the centerpiece of its healthcare group, which is comprised of several ambulatory care solutions.
We are looking to hire a Product Business Analyst for our growing team. The Product Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for eliciting and developing business requirements. As a member of the Product Management team, the BA works closely with internal and external stakeholders in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of functional requirements.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Develop detailed business requirements based on high level user stories that meet both functional and user experience needs.
- Collaborate with internal, and when appropriate, external stakeholders to ensure all requirements capture the defined business processes and fully support all components of the functional business requirements.
- Assist in the development of road maps and business strategy.
- Identify, understand and document complex processes using tools such as process maps, diagrams or MS Visio.
- Ability to manage multiple sets of analysis and requirement elicitation projects.
- Build productive internal/external working relationships.
- Involvement lasts throughout all stages of a product's lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT, and a minimum of 5 years of experience with exposure to health care information technology as a business analyst or related role.
- Experience working in a team environment in which passion, natural curiosity, and mutual respect are a must.
- Enjoys collaboration as an individual contributor and team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with the ability to listen, question, and understand business needs relative to enterprise software solutions.
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills.
- Experience managing the requirements documentation process.
- Functional design ability, including screen flows and mockups, and data validation
- Agile / SCRUM experience.
- Strong ability to work with Developers and other technical team members to minimize gaps between business needs and technical outcomes.
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize work activities with competing internal and external requests.
- Experienced user of MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, and/or similar tools.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment