Picis is a global provider of clinical information solutions that automate the entire perioperative experience with one contiguous patient record, from preop to anesthesia software through PACU. Picis continues to focus and specialize our integrated suite of solutions in life-critical areas of the hospital where the patients are the most vulnerable, the care process is the most complex, and an increasing majority of hospital costs and potential revenue are concentrated. Our solutions enable rapid, sustained delivery of clinical documentation, and financial and operational results.
Picis is a subsidiary of the Harris group, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.
We are looking to hire a strong Sr. SQA Analyst (Team Lead), with significant expertise & experience in Manual Testing and Leading Teams of QA specialists, to work as part of the Picis R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
Working out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as those located in the US.
Qualification & Skills
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 7 to 10 Years of Professional Testing Experience with customer-facing enterprise applications.
- Experience in deploying software builds to Virtual machines/Environments.
- Ability to install/setup Testing Environments.
- Knowledge of Database/ SQL writing and executing queries and running scripts.
- Strong knowledge on Software Development life cycle, QA methodologies, approaches and processes.
- Solid experience and proficiency in manual testing, approaches and test planning.
- Solid experience on Functional, Regression and User Acceptance testing.
- Strong knowledge on Identifying, Isolating, and Track Defects throughout Testing.
- Strong test documentation, test management, test execution and reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong aptitude towards business process and logic, as well as an out-of-the-box attitude.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, in collaboration with colleagues and supervisors in a multi-cultural distributed team environment.
- Conscientious, self-driven individuals, who take ownership of deadlines and communicate proactively, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Solid knowledge on Test plan, Test summary creation.
- Solid knowledge on testing tools like Jira, Test Rail and Microsoft Test Manager.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment