Trapeze Group delivers solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of passenger transport. Whether addressing the needs of a single department, an entire organization, or the community, Trapeze provides some of the most advanced software, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and mobile technologies in the industry. Hundreds of government and commercial organizations across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific have turned to Trapeze to realize efficiencies, enhance the quality and scope of their services, and safely transport more people with less cost. --Visit http://www.trapezegroup.com. The Position
We are seeking for a mobile application developer who will work on a variety of development tasks in a growing organization and focus on our client-server transit workforce solutions. The hired candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing new mobile applications, features, bug fixes, enhancing existing code and participate in cross-functional teamwork such as code-review, documentation, and defining specification. Required Qualification and Experience:
- University or College degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of iOS design and development experience.
- Strong proficiency in Apple's Swift programming language.
- Strong experience with XCode, Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad Apple SDK.
- 3+ years of programming experience with SQLite and other relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle).
- Experience with GUI design.
- Experience with thin-client and service-oriented architectures is an asset.
- Knowledge of transit, human resources and finance applications would be considered an asset.
Our benefits package includes:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to monitor and maintain process reliability.
- Ability to produce quality work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work effectively with others when needed.
- Pleasing disposition; self-motivated; organized; reliable.
- Keen to learn and keep up with new technology.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment