The division, Clinical Solutions, is part of Harris Computer Systems a well-established software company. Harris is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software, Inc. CSI is a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer, who will contribute expertise in User Experience and User Interface design to a team of business analysts designing healthcare applications in order to increase user satisfaction by enhancing usability, ease of navigation, accessibility and aesthetic appeal provided by interaction with the product. Create designs for new modules/applications as well as re-design legacy applications for Web-based UI while preserving essential workflow and functionality.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work cooperatively with Business Analysts to create user interface designs that are consistent with User Experience and User Interface best practices while meeting the functional and workflow requirements.
- Create wireframes, mockups, storyboards and screen flows to be used throughout the SDLC by Business Analysts, Developers, Testers and Technical Publications.
- Create user interface prototypes.
- Identify and document UX/UI standards to be implemented across products and applications.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with business analysts.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct usability testing sessions. Report results and incorporate results iteratively to further enhance the user experience.
- Troubleshoot and identify resolutions to reported user experience issues.
- Conduct competitive analysis of other web application designs within healthcare.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Certification or Bachelors degree in User Experience Design, Web Design, Visual Design or other directly relevant education.
- 2+ years work related experience.
- Clinical experience and/or experience with healthcare-related systems a plus.
- Solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies.
- Skilled with wire framing tools such as Azure RP and Balsamiq.
- Skilled with design programs and tools such as Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator, InVision, Fireworks.
- Skilled with PowerPoint and Visio.
- Knowledge of usability testing principles.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and a willingness to keep skills and industry knowledge current.
- Ability to create a user experience and user interface design that is consistent with the product specifications and facilitates user workflow.
- Demonstrated creativity, analytical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail such as would be contained in a professional portfolio of successful UX projects.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment