Trapeze, a division of Constellation Software Inc., has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the worlds leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze OPS is an integrated operations and workforce management solution that automates many frequently performed tasks so that you can quickly navigate through daily objectives and maximize your managerial performance. Trapeze OPS can be used for drivers, mechanics, field staff, yard personnel, and dispatchers.
We are seeking a Customer Support resource, with exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written - to fulfill Level-2 & 3 support duties, from the Contour-Karachi/Lahore office, as part of the Trapeze OPS Customer Support team.
The Technical Application Support Analyst is expected to be an expert in comprehending the customers business processes and challenges within their operations and payroll and translating it into product support. This is initially a 1-year contract role and there is a possibility that it could become a full-time role.
The hired resource will provide technical telephone applications support to our customers. This will involve answering complex questions on function and usage of our products, troubleshooting and resolving issues with the software and making the necessary configuration changes to ensure that our products continue to meet our customers needs. You will investigate, manage, track and close customer support cases related to the software function, performance and reliability. The hired resource will also serve as a primary support liaison for our customers.
- Direct one on one telephone, email and on-line support of our customers.
- Creation of development "bug” reports, working with development to ensure items are completed and properly tested.
- Keeping customers informed of the status of open cases, providing next steps and anticipated resolution times.
- Performing standard upgrades and patches (occasional after-hours work may be required).
- Manage customer issues through effective troubleshooting, listening, problem solving, positive action, information gathering and case escalation in a timely manner when appropriate.
- Prioritize, balance, multi task competing issues based on impact to end user, customer urgency, length of outstanding issue and political sensitivity.
- Promote and maintain high quality, professional, service-oriented company image with customers and internal staff.
Work Shift: 7pm to 4am (Pakistan Standard time) Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 3 to 10 years of experience in a similar role (customer application support).
- Strong database knowledge and ability to write SQL statements (MS SQL 2012 and above and/or Oracle 10g or above).
- Solid software experience in a Windows networking environment.
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure (DMZ, WAN/LAN, etc.) is required.
- Experience with programming and debugging (Visual, C++) is an asset.
- Previous experience working in the transit industry and/or experience with the Trapeze OPS product or operations management is an asset.
- Market-leading Salary
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Friendly work environment