Trapeze Europe, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the world's leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.
The division is looking to hire 2 C# WinForms resources who have an experience in working on a technology stack that involves Delphi as well as C#. The successful candidates will be required to work out of our Contour Lahore office, and in collaboration with the onshore team, to help drive the software development responsibilities for our Taxi Dispatch and School Transportation solutions suite. Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Maintain and enhance Delphi/C# based Windows applications in response to defect reports and new feature requests raised by our clients and staff.
- Release development methodology and change controls.
- Working with other technically-skilled staff in a multi-disciplinary team, with team members located in different offices.
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to resolve defects and communicate/explain system changes.
- Continuously improve the code base. Understand the importance of refactoring.
- Production support, problem diagnosis, problem resolution.
- Ability to work independently.
- Be a flexible, self-motivated team player.
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in developing and delivering Delphi Windows applications.
- 3+ years of experience with C# WinForms.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with SQL databases, specifically MS SQL 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016, PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQL Anywhere.
- Solid experience of developing SQL Server Stored Procedures.
- Experience with Rad Studio 10.2 Tokyo.
- Good knowledge of TatukGIS, NativeDB and DevExpress.
- Good experience of working with report engines especially with QuickReport and FastReport .
- Ability to Research, Diagnose and Fix software bugs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Working experience with core Java development
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment