Halcom, a division of Constellation Software Inc., is a pioneer in the development of modern solutions for payment systems in Central and South-Eastern Europe. An international company that innovatively develops products and services for financial institutions through agile methodology, is present in 8 EMEA markets in more than 60 banks and two central banks and clearing houses. Halcom experts transform their knowledge of payment systems, technical knowledge and many years of experience into advanced solutions, products and services.
We are looking to hire a Sr. SQA Automation Analyst with significant expertise and experience in Automation Testing to work closely with Halcom testing team, developers, and product managers to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of multiple releases. We are looking at this person to be a key player in building and maintaining Test Automation Framework e.g. using tools and technologies such as Selenium or similar technologies, however, the individual must have an ability to work or build fully customized and scalable frameworks based on solution/product/technology requirements.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- University/College education or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 7+ years of experience in testing and automating web and mobile-based Enterprise application and/or banking and financial applications.
- Strong experience in selecting and working with toolsets for technology stacks including Web (Responsive), iOS/Android - Native/Hybrid.
- Strong experience in building and maintaining test automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver/Java/Junit/TestNG and/or similar technologies.
- Familiarity in working with Test Management Tool such as Test Rail, and integration between Test Automation tool to Test Management Tool.
- Skilled in data-driven testing.
- Familiarity with CI/CD Integration.
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java Scripting etc.
- Able to create/write SQL queries.
- Experience in configuration management/Source code control systems such as TFS, SVN, VSS etc.
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, agile environment.
- Ability to work independently is flexible, self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively in a distributed agile team environment.
- Experience in development will be preferred.
- Experience with Banking and Financial application is a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Work closely with the product, design and engineering teams to bring the automation vision to reality.
- Review and understand Product and Business requirements.
- Design or develop test plans and test cases for automation tests to execute with different test data.
- Provide infrastructure (scripts etc) to synchronize data for test runs with data in SUT.
- Build, maintain and enhance Test Automation Framework.
- Design, develop & maintain Test Scripts for multiple releases.
- Configure and maintain testing environments for multiple executions.
- Review the test suite execution log files for errors, determine the source of the errors, document them in a defect tracking system or fix any issues seen in the automated scripts.
- Enhance the framework and scripts to improve daily runs, continuous integration process, and regression run results quality.
- Responsible for source code control and software release activities for automation framework.
- Drive constant improvement of test automation practices and knowledge.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential project risks.
- Contribute to product and process improvements and refinement of QA best practices.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment