MorCare provides care, quality, risk and performance management solutions to the healthcare industry since 2004. MorCares population health management, performance outcomes management and consulting solutions help healthcare organizations manage the transition to value-based care while improving patient outcomes, satisfaction and safety.
Division is looking to hire a Senior Database Administrator and Developer for its DBA Services Team. We are looking for a self-starter with good knowledge of Oracle, Linux, SQL and PL/SQL. Candidate should have setup Oracle environments and installed Oracle patches previously. Should have prior experience working on critical High Availability database systems. Candidate also should have experience migrating data from Oracle to other databases such as SQL Server and Excel, writing conversion scripts and adhering to schedule. The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Education & Experience Required:
Nice to Have:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7-10 years experience working as Oracle DBA.
- Installing Oracle, OEM and creating databases.
- Proficient in database querying skills and analyzing SQL.
- Ability to write PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers and complex views is important.
- Proficient in Linux/Unix scripting.
- Ability work on Oracle and SQL Server.
- Good understanding of Linux, Oracle architecture including Oracle ASM, Oracle VM.
- Data and database migrations and working on client databases.
- Experience using tools as TOAD, OEM, SQL Developer and SQL Server SSIS.
- Troubleshoot DB response times and tune queries accordingly.
- Participated in disaster recovery process and documentation.
- Oracle to SQL Server data conversion, coding and SQL Server backups.
- Experience on HA environment setup as Data Guard.
- And experience in Oracle RAC environment.
- Backup and Recovery of databases using RMAN and data pump.
- Patch, upgrade, and troubleshoot production and non-production databases.
- Knowledge of Database security, automating tasks.
- Should be willing to be on call during weekends/evening/nights.
- Self-starter and good team player.
- Good communication skills.
Oracle certification is a plus.
Data modeling skills, BI Publisher, analytical tools and SSIS package experience is a plus. Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment