eMEDRenal from Mediqal H.I., is a dedicated clinical and patient management software system designed specifically for renal service providers in the UK and EU. The product is under continuous development by Mediqal H.I.s own team of healthcare and IT professionals. Job Overview
To directly and positively impact revenue and customer satisfaction through evolutionary development and maintenance of eMedRenal. To include, the development of required design changes to resolve operational issues, looking at the overall defect trends to help identify areas needing re-factoring, meeting agreed Service Level Agreements. All with view to eMEDRenal improving patient outcomes.
The division is looking to extend its onshore R&D department by adding to their team at the offshore resource centre – Contour Software. This role may also include day-to-day responsibility of other Sustaining Engineers. Key Responsibilities
- Create raving fans of our customers (internal and external).
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Document and maintain software functionality and verification plans.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Strive to ensure that all contributions are accomplished within agreed timescales
- Participate in programming activities for challenging planned tasks and for time-critical unplanned events
- Write and update documentation
Suitable for someone who...
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of software development process and technologies
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of medical software development and or support
- Knowledge of medical system interfaces especially HL7 based interfaces.
- Experience and knowledge of deploying and maintaining software solutions in an enterprise environment
Highly organised, with attention to detail, producing highly accurate work. Ability to effectively prioritise and execute multiple projects and responsibilities to a deadline. It is essential that you can communicate ideas clearly and persuasively, in both written and oral forms. Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment