Conasys provides Home Warranty and Service Request SAAS based software solutions to builders and home buyers across North America. Our engaging, intuitive web portals allow homeowners to access a wealth of home-specific information on the fly from any device, and allow New Home Builder and real estate developer to better understand and manage their homeowner care initiatives while simultaneously enhancing their brand.
Our Customer Experience Management Solution assist our clients in achieving superior levels of customer satisfaction among their home buying customers and help them develop plans for growth based upon the solid foundation of satisfied customers.
We have an opportunity for a Data Entry Specialist to join our team. This role is responsible for the set up and structure of the data in our homeowner portals. It requires analysis, thoughtful planning and detail orientation. This role is suited to someone who has worked in a variety of administration roles and who demonstrates:
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
- Extreme detail orientation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and database structures.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of a local team, as well as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Manage a long work list, multiple priorities and task deadlines.
- Evaluate home specific information in various formats with varying complexity and identify missing items.
- Decide best approach for data configuration based on complexity and customization required.
- Contact suppliers and sub-trades by phone and email to validate or collect information.
- Research and collect product specifications, operating manuals and warranties via the Internet.
- Accurately input the data for all information collected.
- Structure and organize the data effectively based on the variations and options.
- Perform quality checks on completed work.
- Provide updates to the Service & Delivery team on a weekly basis.
- Minimum 4 years of related work experience within a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Knowledge in the home building industry is an advantage.
- Strong computer skills including Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proficient at researching information on the Internet for quick results.
- Experience working with databases and understanding data structures.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment