Real Estate Digital (RED), a division of Constellation Software Inc., is the leading provider of truly integrated technology, media and data solutions to real estate franchisors, brokerages, agents and MLS organizations and associations. RED is the newest addition to Constellation Software Inc.s Perseus-Real Estate vertical, and thus adds another dimension to our enterprise products offering, while benefiting from our pre-existing breadth and depth in serving Brokers & Agents all over the US and Canada.
Our culture encourages collaboration, breakthrough thinking and work that makes a lasting difference. We reward initiative and informed decisions and empower you to act in the best interests of our customers and our company. Our decisions are guided by our key principles of: Putting Customers First, having a Bias for Action, Failing Fast, Innovating and Breaking Paradigms, and Creating Sustainable results. The Position
This role will work with Account Managers in supporting our clients who represent the largest real estate companies in the United States and our internal technical teams to identify, diagnose and solve issues related to our software products.
This is a growth oriented role, where you will resolve web or CRM based issues of increasing difficulty as your knowledge grows, acquiring programming and database skills on the job.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Use SQL scripting to run client exports/report activities.
- Be a point of contact for customer support on REDs Website products.
- Clear, concise, professional, thorough verbal and written communication skills to assist in troubleshooting client issues.
- Site implementation, set up, and User Training.
- Assist in developing and maintenance of product documentation for client facing knowledgebase.
- Collaborate with Dev and QA team to assist enterprise clients with issues.
Experience in the following areas are a plus:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in a technical discipline. Computer Science Majors most preferred.
- Excellent MS-SQL experience required.
- Exposure to Real Estate, Transaction Management, or CRM would fast track your progress.
- Defect reporting and tracking for web and mobile software.
- Ability to interface with Account Managers and client help desks to document issues and facilitate resolution.
- Ability to multi-task, follow exacting processes and procedures and take direction positively.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to promote a positive interactive exchange.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to process changes.
- Team-oriented, but also able to work independently
Required Work Shifts: Monday to Friday 6:00/7:00 PM to 3:00/4:00 AM (Pakistan Standard Time) Benefits Package
- Real Estate industry
- MLS systems
- Contact Management/Lead Routing
- Websites searching aggregated data
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore Only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore Only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment