Volaris, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., acquires, strengthens, and grows vertical market software companies so that they become leaders in their industry. Volaris has expertise working in various geographical markets and can help businesses grow into different areas. Not only does Volaris understand the software industry and its nuances, but we also know how to operate business around the globe. This role shall report into the Corporate M&A department of Volaris. The Position
Volaris is looking for a Research Analyst to work as a part of its M&A team, to perform data research, analysis and data cleansing. The selected professional shall be responsible for:
- Profiling businesses based on online information, to
- Identify which markets they serve.
- Identify their size.
- Assess their quality.
- Assessing and evaluating findings against targets, which will be provided.
- Data entry and summarization of findings into a report, on a weekly basis.
Apart from retrieving qualitative and quantitative data from different online sources, and populating templates for analysis, the Analyst may also participate in discussions and provide input for new data collection methods and sources.
The hired individual will be located and work out of the Contour Software Islamabad/Lahore office, working as part of the M&A team. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited university.
- 4-12 years of professional experience in related field.
- Must possess excellent skills in MS Excel and experience with PivotTables, formulas, creating/updating graphs for Data presentation.
- Demonstrated experience participating in qualitative and quantitative research.
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including the ability to understand and work with structured data in standard nonstandard delimited formats and provide preliminary error checking (e.g., ensure correct parsing, missing values, and valid data types).
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore Only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore Only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment