Constellation Financing Systems (a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc.) is a premier software and service provider of CRM, origination, credit, document management, leasing and loan management software and related services to financial institutions, leasing companies, and equipment manufacturers. Our software solutions manage the full asset finance transaction life cycle from origination and decision support to booking to end-of-term activities. Edge (Front Office) and ASSET (Back Office) are innovative, proven solutions designed specifically for asset finance. Edge is full-featured transaction origination platform focused on the unique and specialized nature of asset finance. Edges competitive advantage is the depth of coverage for all front office processes including sales, marketing, and contact management (CRM), credit applications and adjudication, third party relationships, transaction pricing, contract documentation, funding, booking, and reporting.
We are looking to hire a strong Intermediate/Senior SQA Analyst with significant experience & expertise in Manual Testing to work closely with our Edge (Front Office) R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Job Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 5+ years of professional testing experience with customer-facing enterprise applications/ERPs.
- Hands-on testing experience with Desktop and Web-based applications.
- Hands-on knowledge/experience of windows services and web technologies such as HTML, CSS, APIs etc.
- Well versed in writing/executing SQL queries/procedures.
- Strong experience and proficiency in manual testing, approaches/techniques, and test planning.
- Strong test documentation, test management, test execution and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to think outside the box for testing applications.
- Experience with necessary testing tools such as ticket/defect tracking tools (e.g. JIRA).
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Nice to have:
- Experience/knowledge of Leasing & Financing is a plus.
- Understand/absorb business domain/product.
- Review specifications, design and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans/cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform extensive manual testing (Functional/Regression/GUI, Integration and System level testing etc.,) on different versions and be able to maintain proper documentation.
- Create clear, concise and easily understandable defect reports.
- Provide confidence to the management to roll out releases to production or customers.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on a day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the on-shore Managers.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment