Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is the largest provider of tailored homebuilding software and website solutions in North America. NEWSTAR Enterprise, our flagship ERP solution, integrates valuable business information across the entire organization, through accounting, scheduling, sales and service, empowering builders with information, driving their business from website to warranty. The powerful budgeting, accounting, purchasing, scheduling, sales, and warranty modules are trusted by hundreds of homebuilders, condo developers and land developers across North America, including web-based functionality linking builders with their trades, suppliers, and customers.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for developing (Analysis, Design and Development) and maintaining a full-featured ERP - InQFlow, our deployment software Constellation Updater, currently in use by hundreds of small-sized businesses. The developer will need to be hands on in coding, building and supporting ERP applications, eventually becoming completely responsible for all R&D for the system. If you are dependable, quick learner and a critical thinker and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to fulfill the specified requirements, this role is a great fit for you!
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Experience in Win32 programming and OWL/MFC.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Expertise with realizing performance enhancements and query optimization (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Prior projects and assignments working in an onshore/offshore model with quick turnaround times for North American customers.
Nice to have:
- Experience of Crystal reports, WPF and Delphi.
Exciting benefits we offer
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Childcare facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment