CustomerInsight, a division of Constellation HomeBuilder Systems, provides Customer Surveys to new home owners and produces reports on a website to analyze the survey responses and deliver the data to the home builders. It also creates homeowner web portals and manages communication between home builders and home buyers. The Position:
We are seeking an Intermediate/Senior SQA Analyst, with significant expertise in manual testing, to work as part of the existing team, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
Working out of the Contour Software Karachi office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as those located in North America. Job Qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 4 to 8 Years of Professional Testing Experience with customer-facing enterprise applications.
- Experience in working with web applications/technologies like C#, .NET, ASP.NET, and both Web Forms and MVC.
- Strong experience and proficiency in manual testing, approaches and test planning.
- Strong test documentation, test management, test execution and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to think outside the box for testing applications.
- Experience with necessary testing tools such as bug tracking tools/applications (e.g. TFS, MTM).
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented agile environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Exciting Benefits we offer
- Understand/absorb business domain & product.
- Review specifications, design and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform extensive manual testing (Functional/Regression/GUI, Integration and System level testing etc.,) on different product versions and be able to maintain proper documentation.
- Create clear, concise and easily understandable defect reports.
- Provide confidence to the management to roll out releases into production or customers.
Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on a day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the on-shore Managers.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents' Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment