We are looking to hire an IT Assistant
for our Lahore/Karachi Office. The hired candidate will be working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division's IT department and will be responsible for:
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Assisting an onshore software company's IT department in the corporate-level migration of users from on-premise MS Exchange to Office 365.
- Performing uninstall and reinstall steps, following provided/documented steps, in order to successfully help the team, migrate all the users.
- Local computer systems' diploma or certification is required.
- New graduates as well as those currently pursuing Network/Systems Engineering education, if interested in gaining work experience, are also encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of MS Windows operating system-based computer systems.
- Knowledge and experience with installing, upgrading and uninstalling MS Office and/or other software applications on corporate desktop environments.
- Experience with general Windows desktop operating system and application trouble-shooting.
- Strong aptitude for learning new things.
- Should be able to meet and work in tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.