Quantitative Medical Systems (QMS), a division of Constellation Software Inc., pioneered the development of innovative products for renal dialysis treatment and management. Located in Emeryville, CA, QMS is expanding its leadership position in providing state-of-the-art software systems for the healthcare industry. Its software concentrates on dialysis billing, tracking of accounts receivable, associated operations, and clinical management analyses/reporting.
QMS Focus is the most advanced financial and information management software for dialysis providers, and enjoys a market leadership position, with over 2000 clinics currently using it.
QMS Clinical System (QCS) provides the dialysis facility the ability to access essential clinical data and is seamlessly integrated with QMS Focus to complete charge capture, reducing data entry.
The division is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer – Team Lead, who should have an affinity and experience on modern web technologies and architecture, will be part of an onshore-offshore software development team and will play a key role in the modernization of a complex enterprise solution and will assist Quantitative Medical System's Lead Architect in implementing both technical and functional requirements of the Firefly project.
Additionally, he/she will also serve as a leader to Contour team members who are participating on the development. They will be responsible for ensuring that software development efforts align with user stories, wireframes and work items, and are completed within deadlines.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore/Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Strong knowledge, experience and skills with React JS, Redux, Data Tables, CSS.
- 3+ years of experience in a production engineering setting.
- 1+ years of working experience as a Team Lead.
- Strong experience of working with C#.Net.
- Strong understanding of Domain Modeling with behaviors, actions and workflow, not just data.
- Strong understanding of dependency and deployment (package manager npm, bower, etc.).
- Strong understanding of IdentityServer4, OpenID and OAUTH 2.0 framework.
- Strong understanding of REST architecture, and experience of creating and consuming RESTful APIs using Web APIs.
- Experience with object-relational mapping frameworks for data persistence.
- Strong understanding and skills of Bootstrap and building UI framework components.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design and its implementation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of working with relational databases including Oracle.
Nice to have:
- Produces readable, maintainable, performant and testable code
- Leverages various language features and constructs to improve code quality
- Ensures that functional code is testable
- Able to perform code reviews
- Troubleshooting code execution and performance
- Translates Functional Requirements
- Interprets user stories and work items and implements appropriate solution
- Understands how a specific requirement fits within entire solution and workflow
- Mentors junior team members
- Assists junior team members in all areas of development process
- Teaches junior members
- Uses the team collaboration suite comprehensively and advocates its use to others
- Ensures statuses are updated
- Ensures all activities are logged
- Communicates effectively with others
- Willing to ask questions as necessary
- Participates in feedback cycle
- Given the time zone difference it will be critical that there is overlap with QMS work schedule.
- Experience of health insurance industry.
- Experience of Domain Driven Design.
- Experience of DevOps/TFS/Git automation.
- Experience of Hl7/FHIR & Team Foundation Server.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment