Jonas Construction provides industry-leading construction software solution. Company's fully-integrated solutions provide all of the tools that are needed to increase productivity and improve bottom line requirements. Jonas is a member of the Constellation family of companies. Constellation companies are leading developers of technology solutions for vertical markets in North America, Europe and Australia. Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 8000 customers worldwide in 15 countries. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Caribbean. The Position
This Full Stack Developer is an exciting opportunity for the Construction Division's product development team. Working with the latest tools, the developer will get to hone his or her skills on a wide variety of technologies. Qualifications & Required Skills
- Education - BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of strong software development experience using C# .Net, .Net 4.0 or higher
- Strong experience with software development using WPF & the MVVM design pattern
- Strong experience building WCF & .NET 4.0 or higher
- Strong experience of web front-end development including HTML, HTML 5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive UI etc.
- Strong experience of working with WCF and Web APIs with the ability of creating and consuming web services.
- Strong experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher and Object Relational Modelling, preferably with Entity Framework 4.0 or higher.
- Experience working with a Source Control management system, preferably Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Team System (VSTS).
- Strong problem-solving abilities with ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly
- Strong ability to follow prescribed development standards and to work as a team player, while also being comfortable to work on your own
- Design, develop, test and Maintain application functionality to meet specified requirements using the latest Microsoft tools and techniques, including C# .NET, Angular, WPF, SQL Server 2008 or higher.
- Make modifications, bug fixes and enhancements to the product.
Additional Skills and/or Competencies:
- Develop proof of concept/prototype code for potential new functionality
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, requirements gathering, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Experience working with Microsoft Blend
- Familiarity with WPF based Telerik controls.
- Familiarity with the Construction Industry
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment