FOG - a division of Vela Software Group part of Constellation Software Inc. - specializes in complete ERP solutions for manufacturers and distributors of make-to-order and engineer-to-order products in the building products, capital equipment, and automotive sectors. FOG also includes a complementary portfolio of software solutions for transportation management, material optimization, supply-chain management, multi-channel merchant and direct-to-consumer distribution.
We are looking for a motivated Salesforce Administrator to help shape and drive our user experience. Candidate should possess experience administering Salesforce. You will think critically and find new ways to optimize the sales and support lifecycle for our customers and employees. You must have a sales and service-oriented mindset and a passion for learning, working with, and evangelizing the Salesforce.com platform
The Salesforce.com Administrator is responsible for the overall administration and assistance with the Salesforce.com CRM and third-party applications. The Salesforce.com Administrator will work closely with internal and external members of the sales, customer support, and marketing organization.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Skills & Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field preferred.
- 3+ years Salesforce Administration experience.
- 2-3 years experience in sales, marketing operations, business analyst and/or financial administration.
- 2+ years experience working with Data Loader or similar.
- 2+ years experience working with SOQL required.
- 2+ years experience working with VisualForce & Apex required.
- 2+ years experience working with change sets for propagating changes between environments.
- Experience of working with Salesforce Service Clouds.
- Experience of setting up or administering partner or community portals within Salesforce.
- Steelbrick/CPQ administration experience desired.
- Experience of providing training on Salesforce (SFDC).
- Experience working with Dun & Bradstreet or similar data brokering service desired.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL or other SQL database preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Work with Business to define requirements for Salesforce.
- Provide administrative support for SalesCloud and ServiceCloud users within Salesforce.
- Design, implement and maintain objects, permission schemes, and workflows in SalesCloud and ServiceCloud.
- Provide administrative support for Steelbrick/CPQ.
- Support Integration between HubSpot and SalesCloud.
- Maintain lead-to-close workflows w/ relevant reporting.
- Maintain Email-to-Case, templates, and related workflows.
- Support integration with HubSpot for lead distribution.
- Support data synchronization into and out of SalesCloud and ServiceCloud.
- Design & maintain Salesforce reporting and Dashboards.
- Develop and maintain custom classes written in Apex.
- Develop and maintain custom VisualForce pages.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting requests and optimize the user experience related to reports and dashboards.
- Evaluate and integrate Salesforce with third-party applications as needed
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment