Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is the largest provider of tailored homebuilding software and website solutions in North America. NEWSTAR Enterprise, our flagship ERP solution, integrates valuable business information across the entire organization, through accounting, scheduling, sales and service, empowering builders with information, driving their business from website to warranty. The powerful budgeting, accounting, purchasing, scheduling, sales, and warranty modules are trusted by hundreds of homebuilders, condo developers and land developers across North America, including web-based functionality linking builders with their trades, suppliers, and customers.
We are looking for a Strong Senior Full-Stack Web Developer, who will work as part of the NewStar team. The hired employee will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Well versed in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts & their application
- At least 5 years of professional working experience of programming Using C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Strong understanding of web front-end development including HTML, HTML 5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive UI etc.
- Good knowledge about .NET framework class library classes and their usage.
- Must be solid in developing relational databases and writing SQL (T-SQL), for SQL Server 2008 or later.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an environment with many developers and a centralized code management repository.
- Experience of working directly with foreign customers is highly desirable.
Nice To Have:
- Experience of working on ASP.NET Razor.
- Experience of working on Breeze Platform.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses [tenured-employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment