Vela Software acquires, manages and builds industry specific software businesses globally. Vela is an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets. Our industry-specific enterprise systems generally possess market leadership positions in the industries they serve. The Position:
The division is looking for Microsoft Dynamics GP Administrator to work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team. The Microsoft Dynamics GP Administrator supports IT applications associated with and including Microsoft Dynamics GP. This role also serves as a key liaison, trainer and business process expert for ERP systems, supporting all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics GP and internal user requests.
This candidate will work closely with the CFOs and IT to support and streamline their Great Plains system. In addition, this position will evaluate and make recommendations for current environment configurations including technology platforms to support current and future ERP business processes. Required Qualifications & Skills:
Our benefits package includes:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- 4+ years of Microsoft Dynamics GP experience in setting up new entities in the financial management module, test environments, module configuration, data importing.
- Experience in integrating GP with other 3rd party products is a definite asset (i.e. Salesforce, Autotask etc.) and in providing basic GP support (setting up new users, access rights, intercompany relationships)
- Experience in dealing with multi-currency configurations.
- Experience in crystal reports is a plus.
- Sufficient Database/SQL experience, for data corrections, basic queries, and report development guidance to users.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Should be able to meet and work in tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to provide end user training and support.
- Can work independently with less supervision.
- Strategic and forward thinking
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment