Zurple & Z57 are two of the ever-growing number of product divisions under the Real Estate vertical of Constellation Software Inc. Zurple provides thousands of Realtors with a robust marketing automation platform. Z57 is an innovative real estate marketing company, with a product specifically for agents, teams, and small to mid-size offices focused on an online and social media presence. The Position:
As a Sr. SQA Automation Analyst, you will be responsible for defining, planning, implementing and driving quality assurance and quality assurance automation for our web based real estate products. We are looking for QA Engineers who move fast, can break down and solve complex problems, and have a strong will to get tasks done. When automation alone is insufficient, you will be responsible for manual white and black box testing.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Core Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain automated scripts. Develop robust, reusable & maintainable automated scripts from a variety of interfaces.
- Prepare automated test plans and test scripts for software corrections and enhancements. May submit test plans and test reports for review and feedback.
- Schedule and perform testing as assigned.
- Identify, submit and issue errors to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected; tests corrected code. Track defects and causal analysis to closure.
- Assist software developers in designing test cases for unit testing. Keep an eye on code reviews for proper unit test coverage.
- Coordinate and perform automation projects from initiation through delivery. Ensures that automation projects are completed on schedule.
- Create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- Establish/maintain communication with the team to ensure new automation and automation maintenance needs are met in appropriate timeframes.
- Use automated Quality Assurance systems to facilitate daily activities.
- Assist IT team with maintaining test environments/data to be used with test automation.
- Execute and reports results of automated scripts in test management tools. Presents reporting of automation progress as requested.
- Assist with software deployments and validation in QA and production environments.
- May assist with educational training regarding software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- Create and execute manual tests when needed (e.g. timeline doesn't permit full automation / feature too difficult to test via automation).
- Review new feature and enhancement requirements providing feedback and documenting what will be required for automatic validation.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases based on new and existing requirements.
- Work to automate regression testing during every sprint and grow our suite of test cases.
- Identify and thoroughly document product defects.
- 6+ years minimum experience with testing of web-based applications.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Java coding in the context of test automation.
- Minimum 1 year of experience coding automation tests for web-based applications.
- Experience with writing Java based automation tests using Selenium WebDriver.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, SMTP and routing.
- Working knowledge of the HTTP/HTTPS protocol.
- Demonstrated ability to work with core Java within an automation framework.
- Solid knowledge of Web services; REST protocol.
- White-box and black-box testing experience.
- Comfortable working in a Linux-based virtualized environment.
- Experience in using Git/subversion-based repositories for managing source code used in automation.
- Experience in testing cross browser compatibility and layout issues.
- Experience developing test cases for rapid prototypes and rapidly iterating designs.
- Proficient writing SQL for querying data for validation.
- Ability to create test suites by reading project requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Web debugging tools.
- Excellent knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL or PostgreSQL and a good working knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding Application/Web server's infrastructure.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience / knowledge.
- Significant experience in building automation frameworks from scratch using Java.
- Extensive hands-on experience using, configuring, and maintaining automated testing tools written in PhantomJS, Mocha, Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor or similar frameworks.
- Experience with API testing tools such as SOAPUI, Postman and automation of APIs. Ability to run test tools such as readyapi, burp, charles proxy, or Wireshark.
- Experience with load testing tools and suites such as JMeter and/or BlazeMeter. Experience designing and building load testing for a web services application stack using common testing tools (load, soak, stress, gatling, or similar).
- Experience with data validation and ETL processes testing
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment