Kinetic Solutions is a part of the Volaris operating group of Constellation Software Inc. It is a leading provider of comprehensive (ERP) software solutions for student accommodation, conference and event management to Higher Education institutions, venues and conference centres.
Headquartered in Milton Keynes, UK, with additional offices in Boston, U.S. and Auckland, New Zealand. More than 260 customers in the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Sweden and Australia use different combinations of the Kinetic student accommodation, conferencing and hospitality products. There are currently around 50 employees based in Milton Keynes.
We are looking for Senior Software Developers for transferring our existing client/server enterprise software to a web-based, multi-tenant cloud solution. The candidates who are eager to work with modern cloud-based systems development should apply.
The hired candidates will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 6+ years of software including web development experience.
- Strong previous experience with NodeJS.
- Strong experience of working with cloud environment, services and computing platforms e.g. AWS
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture.
- Strong previous experience in Docker.
- Strong previous experience of working with SQL Server with excellent SQL query writing
- Hands on experiences with MongoDB is a plus.
- Good understanding of using .Net Core
- Work experience in using Jenkins as a continuous integration service.
- Experience of Agile development practices.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable software with a cohesive user experience.
- Ability to participate in team discussions and capable of taking initiatives instead of relying on traditional business requirement/specification documents and instructions for every detail.
- Ability to meet and work in tight deadlines.
- A drive to keep current with emerging technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment