TripSpark Technologies, a division of Constellation Software Inc. under the Volaris group
, is a community transportation technology company focused on helping mid-sized transit agencies and private operators transform their operation - increasing community engagement and driving revenue. TripSpark makes this possible by linking the latest technologies with a dedicated focus to help customers grow their operation and meet evolving community transit needs.
We are looking to hire 2 Intermediate Developers
, to work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, as an extension of the divisions R&D department, focused on the Demand-Response reporting solutions. Working under the supervision of the local team lead, and in collaboration with colleagues and seniors in Canada, the teams mandate shall include:
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Complete ownership of the maintenance and new development of 2 existing products from the TripSpark suite.
- Custom reports development using Crystal Reports and C++ reporting system.
- Work on the next generation Data Mart solution using C# plug-ins to extract and transform data into Data Mart solution.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on work experience in C# .NET
- Strong previous experience with ASP.Net MVC
- Strong previous experience with Windows Forms and WPF development
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Object Oriented design and principles
- Strong understanding of Dependency Injections
- Strong understanding of Data Access, Entity Framework and working experience of relational databases including MS SQL Server
- Strong ability to understand reports designed with Crystal Reports
- Strong ability to understand existing report structure, gather requirements and develop reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services platform (SSRS)
- Working knowledge of C++
- Strong knowledge of software architecture, programming best practices and patterns.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both within an Agile team and cross-group to drive identification and resolution of issues to ship under tight deadlines.
- Must be highly motivated with a strong passion for and commitment to software quality.
- Ability to meet and work within tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- knowledge of Unit Tests is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Atlassian Jira
- Prior international travel history (due to possibility of onshore trip requirement).
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment