Markinson is a business software company, dedicated to the creation and provision of innovative solutions and services to multi-facility wholesalers and retailers. Markinsons ERP solutions support a broad range of industries including Automotive, Electronics, and Capital Equipment, with a customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region.
As a division of Constellation Software Inc. under the Vela-FOG operating group, with a strong corporate platform and international support, Markinson utilizes its proud 25-year history of local industry experience to work closely with customers to support the achievement of business requirements. The Role
The division is looking to hire 3 Software Developers
, to enhance existing ERP based solutions for retailers, wholesalers and distributors for various industries including Automotive, Electronics, and Capital Equipment. Required Qualifications & Skills
- 1 to 3 years software development work experience.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Strong skills of web front-end development including HTML, HTML 5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive UI etc.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and understanding of using C# .Net.
- Good understanding of ASP.Net MVC and MS SQL Server.
- Keen to learn and work on Progress Open Edge development platform.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Design and its implementation.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Contour Software provides exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment