Ideal Computer Systems, a division of Constellation Software Inc., is a leading dealership software provider for Outdoor Power Equipment, Powersports, Marine, RV, Agriculture, Trailer and Golf Car dealerships. We offer the most comprehensive set of tools for automating dealerships of any size. Through working with dealers for 30 years, we have developed an all-in-one system that is intuitive and easy-to-use, and will help manage dealership in real-time. The Position:
We are looking to hire a strong Intermediate/Senior SQA Analyst with significant experience & expertise primarily in Manual Testing to work closely with Ideal R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. Someone having automation experience would be preferred. The hired individual will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Job Qualification & Experience:
Nice to have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 5+ years of professional testing experience with customer-facing enterprise applications/ERPs.
- Hands-on testing experience with Desktop and Web-based applications & APIs, as well as some experience with native mobile application.
- Well versed in writing/executing SQL queries/procedures. Experience with FirebirdSQL is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in manual testing, approaches/techniques, and test planning.
- Strong test documentation, test management, test execution and reporting skills.
- Experience with ticket/defect management related systems such as TFS.
- Strong ability to think outside the box for testing applications.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented agile environment.
- Experience in Agile and Kanban software development methodologies.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience/familiarity with automating Delphi based Desktop application using Automation tools such as Test Complete/IBM Rational Robot/MS Coded UI etc. is a plus.
- Experience/knowledge of Dealership domain is a plus.
- Understand/absorb business domain/product.
- Review specifications, design and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans/cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform extensive manual testing (Functional/Regression/GUI, Integration and System level testing etc.,) on different versions and be able to maintain proper documentation.
- Create clear, concise and easily understandable defect reports.
- Provide confidence to the management to roll out releases to production or customers.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on a day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the on-shore Managers.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment