Job Description Company
Contour Software, a 400-employee organization with offices in Karachi & Lahore, has grown from a 13-employee business unit in less than 8 years. As a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., we are proud to be part of a global enterprise software conglomerate that has grown to become the 1st largest Canadian software company, with employees and customers in 100+ countries. With a broad-based and ever-growing portfolio of market-leading, vertical-market enterprise solutions covering more than 50 industry domains in predominantly mature markets, CSI's recipe creates the perfect environment for software industry professionals to build fulfilling, long-term careers.
What started as a development Centre, has progressed into an offshore employee Centre serving R&D, IT, CS, PS and Finance departments at the divisional as well as operating group level. With mature yet growing service lines, as well as some post-pilot stage services, and the global growth of Constellation as the wind in our sails, we are only just getting started! Position
The HR Intern will contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives in Contour Lahore office that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture. The selected candidate will get the opportunity to work in diverse areas of HR under the team of experienced professionals. It is a 3-month paid internship program which can potentially be converted into full time employment. Skills Required
Nice to have
- New & Recent BBA and MBA graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Stress & Time Management Skills.
- Able to work on multiple Assignments/Tasks in fast paced environment.
- Confidence and influencing ability, including ability to address groups of people.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data.
- Effective oral & written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies & procedures.
- Ms-Office: Especially strong spreadsheet skills, for ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Experience with multiple HR Management systems.
Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems. Exciting Benefits we offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents' Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment