Contour Software, a 400-employee organization with offices in Karachi & Lahore, has grown from a 13-employee business unit in less than 8 years. As a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., we are proud to be part of a global enterprise software conglomerate that has grown to become the largest Canadian software company, with employees and customers in 100+ countries. With a broad-based and ever-growing portfolio of market-leading, vertical-market enterprise solutions covering more than 50 industry domains in predominantly mature markets, CSI's recipe creates the perfect environment for software industry professionals to build fulfilling, long-term careers.
What started as a development Centre, has progressed into an offshore employee Centre serving R&D, IT, CS, PS and Finance departments at the divisional as well as operating group level. With mature yet growing service lines, as well as some post-pilot stage services, and the global growth of Constellation as the wind in our sails, we are only just getting started! Job Description
Contour Software is looking for an energetic HR/business/commerce graduate, to join the team. The selected individual shall contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture, promoting excellence, integrity and work-life balance.
Reporting to the HR Administrator/HR Manager, and interacting closely with senior HR management, this individual shall help administer HR services for one office, while also serving in a backup capacity for any requirements of other office locations, as and when required. Job Responsibilities
- Assist HR leadership team in maintaining and constantly refining all elements of an exceptional organization culture, while serving business units and cultures as diverse as only Constellation can possess.
- Execute recruitment cycles, actively participating from gathering resumes, participating in shortlisting, scheduling interviews, and maintaining interview and candidate profile records and artefacts.
- Help administer the employee referral program, participate in campus recruiting, etc.
- Company Policies' Compliance: Embody company policies' knowledge, as a backup reference for employees.
- Employee Benefits' Administration: Act as a backup subject matter expert, to enable benefits-related facilitation for Employees.
- Social & Entertainment Agenda Execution: Help HR team in coordination and execution of company events. Facilitate and help increase employee participation.
- HRMS Administration: Act as a Power User of the system, ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of records.
- Attendance & Leave Records' Maintenance: Assist in ensuring accurate and timely record-keeping. Act as a backup resource to perform records maintenance, in the absence of team members.
- Personnel Records Maintenance Management: Assist the HR Administrator/Assistant HR Manager in gathering and maintaining up-to-date information in the Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
- Be the helpful, welcoming, and positive face of the company, for all employees.
- Assist in the overall function of HR in all offices, in accordance with departmental SOPs.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Stress & Time Management Skills.
- Confidence and influencing ability, including ability to address groups of people.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data.
- Effective oral & written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies & procedures.
- Ms-Office: Especially strong spreadsheet skills, for ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Experience with multiple HR Management systems.
- Time management, Attention to detail
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment