Markinson is a business software company, dedicated to the creation and provision of innovative solutions and services to multi-facility wholesalers and retailers. Markinson's ERP solutions support a broad range of industries including Automotive, Electronics, and Capital Equipment, with a customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region.
As a division of Constellation Software Inc. under the Vela-FOG operating group, with a strong corporate platform and international support, Markinson utilizes its proud 25-year history of local industry experience to work closely with customers to support the achievement of business requirements. Required Skills & Experience:
Nice to have:
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience developing and maintaining web applications.
- Proficiency with XHTML and CSS3.
- Strong skills of web front-end development including HTML, HTML 5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive UI etc.
- Good understanding of ASP.Net MVC and MS SQL Server.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and understanding of using C# .Net.
- Experience with HTML and HTML5 APIs (Canvas, Geolocation, Video, etc.).
- Keen to learn and work on Progress Open Edge development platform.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise with writing SQL statements (Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle)
Contour Software provides exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment