Datamine, a division of Constellation Software Inc., is a world leading provider of the technology and services required to seamlessly plan and manage mining operations. With operations in thirteen countries, Datamine provides solutions ranging from exploration data management and orebody modelling to mine planning and operations to over 1,400 companies worldwide. The Position:
The division is looking for a Team Lead/Senior Software Developer who will be a part of development team that will primarily work on WinForms and WPF based application to integrate our existing GIS product to ArcGIS. The hired resource will work out of the Contour Software Karachi or Lahore office, working from Contour resource-center, as an extension of the R&D team located in Australia and will also provide leadership, coaching, and mentorship to a local team of two intermediate level software developers. Required Experience & Skills:
Nice to Have:
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of strong experience of C# .NET programming
- Strong knowledge of GIS systems.
- Experience with ESRI API.
- Experience with C/C++ programming.
- Experience calling third party APIs (including calling C++ code via CLI).
- Strong Database experience.
- Experience of learning and refactoring existing code e.g. to potentially help pulling useful parts out or improving existing code
- Excellent communication (Verbal & Written) and leadership skills
Some of the exciting benefits of working for Contour, include:
- Knowledge of Mining or Petroleum domain knowledge.
- Knowledge of user interfaces and utility libraries.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment