Perseus, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., is an enterprise software leader in multiple verticals. The M&A Department has the mandate to increase Perseus' foothold in each of these domains, as well as achieve inorganic growth in other verticals.
The M&A Junior Business Development Associate will work with the Perseus M&A team to contact Acquisitions prospects in our M&A database, with the goal of establishing meetings for our M&A team. The associate will send personalized emails to prospects in the M&A database that have not been contacted in the last 12 months.
- Craft personalized Emails to a minimum of 30 contacts per day.
- Results in minimum of 1 meeting established per day.
- A team member, to work from the Contour Lahore office, reporting to the M&A Business Development Associate in Toronto.
- Part-time opportunities shall be considered for the team member role, for candidates enrolled in Business/Commerce programs.
- This is an opportunity to gain experience in acquisitions and business development at a highly successful enterprise software company.
- Depending on the team's performance, the scope of the role can evolve.
Relevant Credentials & Experience
- Strong English written communication skills.
- Ability to review and synthesize prior contact history in CRM.
- Craft thoughtful and intelligent email to re-establish contact with business owners.
- Works proactively, with Persistence, Efficiency, Intelligence, and a Strong work ethic.
- Evidence of strong English writing skills.
- Candidates with ongoing or completed Diploma/Bachelors education in Commerce/Business/English, or past experience in Sales/Account management-oriented roles, whether call-based or otherwise, are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platforms beneficial but not mandatory.
Exciting Benefits we offer
- Position can work during regular Pakistan business hours, with a two-hour window for overlap with the Eastern Canada Time Zone at least once a week.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment