Market Leader, a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., is a pioneer in lead generation and contact management systems, and has been helping agents and teams manage, grow, and thrive since 1999. Market Leader proudly serves over 200,000 agents and teams across the United States and Canada. The Position
The division is looking to hire a strong senior SQA (Automation) professional having significant expertise and experience in Automation Testing, to work closely with Market Leader testing team, developers and product managers to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of multiple releases.
The candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in testing and automating web-based Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in automating web Rest APIs.
- Well-versed with Microsoft technology stack (e.g. .NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server).
- Strong experience in working with Selenium, Java, TestNG, Jenkins and Git Commands.
- Background in programming especially in OOPs, is a plus.
- Experience with bug tracking tools/applications e.g. JIRA
- Experience with Test Management Tool such as Test Link.
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability to work independently is flexible, self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively in a distributed team environment.
Nice to Have
- Review and understand Product and Business requirements.
- Design or develop test plans and test cases for automation tests.
- Maintain and enhance Test Automation Framework.
- Design, develop & maintain Test Scripts for multiple releases.
- Configure and maintain testing environments for multiple executions.
- Review the test suite execution log files for errors, determine the source of the errors, document them in a defect tracking system or fix any issues seen in the automated scripts.
- Enhance the framework and scripts to improve daily runs, continuous integration process, and regression run results quality.
- Responsible for source code control and software release activities for automation framework.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential project risks.
- Contribute to product and process improvements and refinement of QA best practices.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the Lead/on-shore Manager.
- Familiarity with the Real-Estate Industry.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment