InReach, a division of Constellation Software Inc., has been helping leading professional associations, educational content providers, non-profits, and businesses bring continuing professional education and training online for over a decade. InReach understands what it takes to deliver best-in-class continuing education and training, so its business philosophy is grounded in a commitment to the highest levels of customer service. The Position:
The division is looking for 1 Senior Software Developer to work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team. Required Experience and Skills:
Nice to Have: Exciting Benefits We Offer:
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 6+ years of strong experience developing and maintaining .Net & C# based web applications.
- Strong experience with ASP.NET MVC latest as well as MVC 2.
- Strong experience of creating and utilizing RESTful APIs and WCF SOAP based services.
- Strong experience of cloud services using Microsoft Azure.
- Strong experience working with Hangfire, JW Platform and Entity Framework.
- Strong working experience and knowledge of SQL Server
- Strong experience of developing and maintaining Windows based Services
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented programing, Single Sign On, Design Patterns and Multi-tier architecture concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be able to meet and work in tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
Contour Software is committed to providing exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment