Market Leader, a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., provides CRM and Web Presence & Marketing solutions for Real Estate Brokerages & Agents. These solutions allow Real Estate Brokerages & Agents to add MLS listing to their websites and enable them to close more deals. The Position
Market Leader is looking for a motivated Senior Software Developer to help shape and drive the future of our web and mobile products. Candidate should possess deep experience in object-oriented programming while working with top engineering teams, and derive joy from delivering their work to customers in short, high-feedback cycles. You will think critically to develop new features for the Market Leader products.
The Full Stack Software Developer has strong leadership skills, strong architectural and design skills, an expert development background, and broad experiences from which to draw. The successful candidate will have solved complex technical problems, and will develop and lead the development of creative, efficient solutions in both deep individual efforts and broad collaborative efforts.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Essential Requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven record of strong leadership experience. Demonstrated ability to work independently and to achieve goals. Design application features collaboratively with product managers, creative designers and technical leads. Create functional specifications and design documents as needed.
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver while considering technical and business needs, requirements and trade-offs. Able to calmly and objectively deal with challenges.
- Must be able a great team player and collaborator, taking project from specification to release.
- Must be motivated and self-driven.
- Strong technical skills.
- Must have great communication skills with the ability to write clear specifications and to explain technical ideas and designs to peers and management.
- Must have a proven record of delivering high quality commercial software products
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field preferred.
- 6+ years of strong full-stack development experience in developing and delivering high quality web applications and mobile applications.
- Strong experience with object-oriented, front-end development & programming experience in C#.Net, Angular, CSS, HTML5, PHPand XAML.
- Strong experience with JSON and RESTful web services using Web APIs.
- Strong experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Strong experience with the Xamarin platform for VS2017.
- Must have mobile (iOS & Android) development experience, of any type, and should be familiar with emulators and devices, App Store deployment processes, etc.
- Must understand UI details and CSS.
- Experience performing peer code reviews, defect analysis, and writing unit tests and test tools.
- Strong knowledge of software architecture, programming practices and patterns. Must be a top-notch problem solver.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable software with a cohesive user experience.
- Excellent experience in driving quality initiatives like coding guidelines and best practices within the development teams.
- Strong experience in performance and integration testing of software products, with proven ability to analyze and present results.
- Expertise on Android and iOS, as well as experience with Microsoft Windows. Ideally would be able to work proficiently on at least two varied platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both within a team and cross-group to drive identification and resolution of issues to ship under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to make and influence decisions, and drive open discussions to closure.
- Experience with UI/UX design a plus
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment